Sunday, March 22, 2009

Training, Training, Training

My entire life has been taken over by marathon training, with only two weeks to go the pressure is on. Three nights a week are taken up with running then every weekend we fit in a long run. Following on from the half marathon I have done:

8th March - 15 miles (Banbury 15 race)
14th March - 19 miles

And now we are winding down so this weekend is was 12 miles.



Our usual long route involves a trip round Blenheim Palace, which has beautiful grounds I think I will never be able to look at in the same way again! The 20 miles was really hard work, with this last four miles being agony, adding another 6 miles seems impossible but I can but try on the day!!

Please remember we are raising money for the British Heart Foundation, a very worthy and relevant cause, so please sponsor us.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep going - you'll do it. Sponsorship piling up so you just have to finish in Paris.