I have been tagged by a close (in friendship, far in miles) family friend of my parents to play a game of freeze tag, thank you Ann. So I have to list 10 interesting facts about myself. When I saw the task I could not think of one interesting fact about myself (apart from the fact I currently live in Cameroon but you all know that) let alone 10 so I sat and thought really hard until my brain hurt and this is what I came up with.
1) I had a pacemaker implanted at the age of 3 and am now on my 7th, they should last about 10 years each so I am looking pretty fine for a 70 year old.
2) I fulfilled my two life aims of being a nurse and working in Africa.
3) I wore trainers on my wedding day, very nice white Nike's with a purple tick to go with the colour theme.
4) I loved being in hospital as a child.
5) Everybody thinks their Dad knows everything and grow up to be disappointed - my Dad does know everything and if you ask him something he does not know he will be sure to find out and tell you. He has not disappointed me once.
6) I have been to 5 of the 6 continents and do not really fancy the Antarctic.
7) At every stage of my life I have had a very good friend who's birthday is the same day as me or the day after.
8) I can turn my belly button inside out.
9) I know the alphabet backwards (which came in very useful for pass the parcel forfeits).
10) I really cannot think of a tenth, maybe someone could suggest one for me!