Wednesday, November 08, 2006

With a shower in the garden

I am currently preparing a plan for when my parents visit in a couple of weeks.

I have been emailing hotels to enquire about prices and facilities. Yesterday I got this great email back from a hotel in Limbe which is just down the road from us in Buea in the English speaking province.

Goodday Mrs Heather Talbot
It was a pleasure reading from you,the variouse prizes of our rooms ranges from;
23 000f cfa = a double room with a shower in the garden (with a veranda)
26 000f cfa = a double room with a bath and view on the sea
29 000f cfa = a double room with a bath in the garden(with a varenda)
29 000f cfa = a double room with a bath view on the sea.
All these prizes is included with your continental breakfast,taken as from 6 am to 10 am.

I think we will go for a room with a shower, in the garden. Being the cheapest and I am not too bothered about sea views. We will not be spending much time in the room gazing out the window, we will go and sit by the sea.

I wonder what the prizes will be?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds good to me.Just learned to do this!