Tuesday, October 17, 2006

If I were at home I would do this

I spend a lot of time reading the BBC news website to find out what is going on at home and in the world. Today I found this story about creating a national blog. It has been organised by the National Trust, the idea is that everybody in the UK blogs what they have been doing today (17th October). It will be the biggest blog in history and could be used as a reference for years to come. You have until 31st October to write your entry. I urge each of you who read my blog to post an entry, especially as am unable to not currently being in the UK. So go to the history matters site and get blogging. Just think in years to come people maybe reading your entry with great interest! Its history in the making - be a part of it (thats sounds really cheesy - mmmmm cheese).

No comments: